Tuesday, March 22, 2011

::The Grass is Always Greener On the Other Side of the Fence::

Assalamualaikum and Hello there!

Why do we feel this way?The feeling of unsatisfactory towards the life that we own?It is human nature who are not satisfy with the life that we own and envy with others life. Sometime not only for life, it also can be like houses, cars and etc.

From the experienced that I have been through it, the life that I have own right now is the best for me. There are several situation that I have been through that be reflected to this, but the story that I can share is this one. I used to get envy to those that owns luxury life and a complete life till I met someone. Her life seem to be so perfect from the outside. She is so pretty, smart, came from a well-to-do family, she is so soft spoken, she is the only child and down to earth type of person. At first, I did not notice anything that is unusual with her and everything seem to go smoothly in her life. Then, one day I heard that her parents are on the verge in  getting divorce.She did not cried and she take it as it is. Then only I know that her father is doctor and her father is having an affair with the his nurse. Then, her mother ask for a divorce from her father and they divorce. Now, she stayed with her mother. 



I may not have a perfect life but I do think that no one on this earth have a one perfect life. After I have been though several situation , I feel more satisfy with what I have now. Thus, the phrases that said that," The Grass is Always Greener On the Other Side of the Fence", are irrelevant. Be thankful for what we have. THE END.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I would like to use the first picture posted above. Can you tell me where you got it and if it is copyrighted?
Thanks!

Post a Comment